What do we need to do?
The Sheffield Children & Young People's Plan and the Child and Household Poverty Strategy commit us to:
• Achieve a change of culture to ensure that tackling poverty and inequality is at the heart of all we do
• Improve awareness and understanding of child poverty in order to mobilise staff across our partnership to take action to tackle it.
How are we going to achieve this?
We have begun by developing some tools to help raise awareness and understanding: the training modules and toolkits.
What is available?
• 5 training modules - each one has two versions (for managers and practioners) for all partners to use (free of charge)
• Face to face versions (you can access these using the link below)
• E-learning versions (the link to these will be added to the link below as soon as they are available)
• Toolkits that can be adapted (you can access using the link below)
• Instructions for trainers to support delivery (these can be found under the relevant module via the navigation menu on the website listed below)
About the modules
The five modules are designed so that they can be taken in various combinations depending on individuals' skills, interests and job roles.
Further information is available at: